The Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) show in Minneapolis is the largest medtech event in the Midwest—expecting to draw over 5,500 attendees in its 23rd year this November. The conference features educational workshops, exhibits, and speaker sessions in R&D, design, development, and manufacturing.
Invotec Engineering will be exhibiting at the event as a way to learn more about the challenges that medical device manufacturers face as well as offer expertise when it comes to addressing those challenges with manufacturing equipment.
We will also be discussing the latest trends in machine vision, micro laser processing, error proofing, and automation—sharing our lessons learns as well as how these solutions have helped medical device manufacturers reach their goals.
Stop by Booth 1247 to learn more, and check out these helpful resources in the meantime:
- Technology Brief: Vision-Guided Laser Welding
- Learn how vision guidance is used in situations where the combination of tolerance stack-ups, beam diameter, and feature size would cause inconsistent welds.
- 6 Key Benefits of Machine Vision in Complex Assembly
- Pairing intricate devices with large-scale production always presents challenges. This infographic offers six key ways machine vision systems offer assistance.
- Anticipating the Unknown: An Overview of Invotec Engineering
- We’re not your average integrator. Specializing in applications with small to medium sized products, our flexible approach allows medical device manufacturers to refine their product design while we engineer the equipment.
Share this Post